Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The warning of history

I'm not a fan of MTV.  The channel's never been about the music so much as it has been about cultural indoctrination.  (Who gave them the authority to label what the 'real world' is, anyway?)

Nevertheless, even a broken clock is right occasionally, and the channel nailed a very important message with these two spots.  It. Can. Happen. Here.



Do I think we're headed for an anti-Semitic putsch?  No.  But the dreadful power of unchecked Statism is not limited in its scope to just one specific ethnicity.  As Judge Napolitano puts it, "it's dangerous to be right, when the government is wrong."  And our government just gets more wrong by the month...

Note to readers: I'm on the road today, so bear with me if I'm delayed in responding to any comments.  I hope your holiday plans are panning out as well.  Back soon...

No comments:

Site Meter